Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dijon Chicken Pocket

Dijon Chicken Pocket
Get It Done Nutrition - Focus T25 Recipe
(makes 1 serving)


Ingredients
2 oz. Cooked Chicken Breast, cubed or shredded
2 tbsp. plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. chopped raw pecans
1 whole wheat pita, cut in half to make pockets
parsley

  • Combine Cooked Chicken Breast, yogurt, mustard, and pecans in a small bowl; mix well.
  • Fill both pita halves evenly with chicken mixture
  • Garnish with parsley if desired.
I usually cook 2 or 3 chicken breasts and prepare enough for the week. It makes things SO much easier. Just grab and go! Simple, healthy, and delicious lunch/dinner prepped for the week in about 30 minutes.

I cut up the chicken after it is cooked and measure out 2 oz for each day. Then I mix the chicken with the other ingredients and put it into baggies. Each morning, I wrap it all up in a tortilla or stuff it into pita bread. I don't like to prep the wrap/bread ahead of time or else it gets soggy. I loveeee this recipe! It's so simple and very yummy!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 308, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 56 mg, Sodium: 621 mg, Carbohydrate: 38 g, Fiber: 5 g, Sugar: 2 g, Protein: 27 g

No comments:

Post a Comment